Gaze up to the nights sky and witness the incredible Geminids Meteor shower as it peaks over the Moroccan desert. Explore the highlights of Morocco on this 9 day tour led by an expert local guide. Starting in Marrakech we travel to Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate before we begin our camel trek into the Sahara. Visit the Imperial Cities of Fes, Rabat and Meknes.
– 7 nights 3 – 4* hotel & riad accommodation
– 1 night camping in a Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (Hotel Upgrade available)
– Guided sightseeing of Casablanca, Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
– Assistance of specialist local guides at some sites & an English speaking Moroccan tour guide
– Touring by private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
– Breakfast daily, 3 lunches & 3 dinners including a traditional Berber meal our Sahara camp.
– A camel trek into the Sahara
– All road taxes and tolls
– Joined by a local Astronomer guide to provide information about the Geminids Meteor Shower
– Highlights include Geminids Meteor Shower, Casablanca, Meknes, Fes, Todra Gorge, Marrakech, Rabat, Volubilis, Erg Chebbi sand dunes & Ait Benhaddou
2018-12-10 00:00:002018-12-18 00:00:00
Set departure : 10 DEC 2018. Book * pay by 31 JUL 2018 & SAVE 10% – discount already included in price. Excludes entrance fees of approx. US$45-55 to be paid in local currency.