5* 7 night Christmas holiday in Mauritius for the whole family
5* Radisson Blu Azuri Resort
ex JNB for the whole family from R71 025 – 2 adults and 2 kids under 12
- Return flights & airline levies
- Return transfers
- 7 nights at 5* Radisson Blu Azuri Resort
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Kayak rive & star gazing expedition
- Shuttle to Flacq Market & Mangrove track
- Glass bottom boat & snorkelling excursions
- Yoga & Pilates session
Package based on set departure 18 – 25 December 2018
Set on a preserved beach of the northeastern coast that frames the Azuri village, Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa delivers guests a distinctive getaway experience. It is an ideal retreat for couples and an enjoyable holiday for families. The island has the world’s 3rd largest coral reef and is renowned for its white sand beaches and clear lagoons.
Just a few steps away from the beach, the 100 rooms of the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa open out onto furnished balconies or terraces that overlook the verdant tropical surroundings of the resort. Indulge in culinary delicacies at our 3 restaurants and bars that offer local, Mediterranean and international cuisine. Guests can relax by the pool with a refreshing cocktail from the poolside Cyan Bar. Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa also boasts an array of land and water sports. Guests can also unwind at our spa for a relaxing holiday. Those traveling for business can take advantage of well-equipped meeting facilities.
- This unique lifestyle beach resort in Mauritius is integrated within the coastal village of Azuri.
- Located in the Azuri marine complex, the Radisson Blu offers access to a private lagoon, a secluded beach area and abundant recreational activities.
- Our Superior Rooms are located on the beachfront with private access to the beach and a plunge pool, making them the perfect getaway for couples.
- The spa combines traditional therapies with the natural surroundings of the resort, where guests can also enjoy yoga, serenity walks and a fitness center.
- For those looking for a dash of action, water and land activities, such as snorkeling, kayaking and tennis, are available.
- Our conference room, Crepuscule, provides theater-style seating for up to 90 guests and includes a full range of audiovisual equipment.
EXCLUSIVE MAURITIUS ACCOMMODATION WITHIN BEAUTIFUL TROPICAL SURROUNDINGS
Choose from 100 Deluxe and Superior Rooms at this first-class Mauritius accommodation, and enjoy amenities that include Free high-speed, wireless Internet and views of the gardens or ocean. The light neutral palette of the rooms complement the resort’s stunning surroundings, and the plush furnishings guarantee a relaxing stay. All guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows with large sliding doors to the furnished balcony or terrace overlooking the gardens or the ocean. Interconnecting rooms and family rooms that feature 2 double beds are available upon request.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Individual safe
- Mini bar
- Nespresso® coffee machine (Charges apply.)
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Smart TV with satellite channels
TOP SERVICES AWAIT GUESTS IN MAURITIUS
The range of services at this Mauritius hotel includes a fitness center, a spacious spa and 24-hour room service. Take advantage of on-site parking, and join in the fun of the resort’s many activities that feature kayaks, pedal boats, snorkelling gear, glass bottom boats, and include sailing and windsurfing excursions.
- Beach volleyball
- Bocce balls
- Floodlit tennis court
- Glass bottom boats
- Indoor games such as table tennis and babyfoot
- Pedal boats
- Snorkelling gear
- Stand-up paddle boards
Creating long lasting memories for the little ones
Exclusively available to our younger guests, the Kids and Teens Club offers a range of indoor and outdoor facilities including bingo night, shell collection, sega lesson and many more activities that create the perfect holiday for the little ones.
- Babysitting services
- Games area
- Resting area
- Theater corner
Relax and Rejuvenate at The Spa
The Spa by Decleor combines the elegant blend of tranquility with the natural surroundings that the resort has to offer. The Spa offers a range of beauty treatments, massages and facials.